Monday, July 17, 2006

i found a bracelet on the ground in santander. my host mom thinks i broke her hair straightener. i was walking to school this afternoon and was very focused on whatever point of ground lay six feet ahead of me. i was so focused that i did not realize that my sidewalk was about to turn to pulverized rubble. tiles with holes punched through, loose tiles, skewed tiles and crumbs. i had only been able to think on how the heat ought to get off my back. i was telling anyone who wasn't there to not touch my back even if it was intended to be some affectionate gesture. it's just too hot.

2 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was hot here this last weekend too. now it's gone back to the usual 80-something degrees. -Holly

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home