Friday, July 07, 2006

time for reiteration (which is not being redundant because that´s not possible because you can never step into the same river twice (i said that yesterday and my amigas looked at me like i was crazy and then one told me that i´m too phil-o-so-fick-le...then we had to take a moment to realize that the word is really philosophical))... i really like breakfast. i get ready and then grab my stuff and enter the little kitchen. the cat is waiting for me. airon, but we always call him she because he´s so fluffy). he looks up at me and positions himself in front of his food. waits for it, waits for it. as soon as i start preparing my coffee&cocoa au lait with galletas (¡con fibra!), airon digs in. he must not like dining alone! maybe it gives him indigestion, i don´t know. meredith and i are going to santander next weekend! ¡qué bueno!

2 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

 
At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://indexmachine.info/3013.html and http://google-machine.info/1885.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home